Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: Price, Features and Specifications
The most awaited of phones by Xiaomi, the Redmi Note 4, has now been launched in India all set to put the Smartphone screen on fire. The full metal style unibody is an exciting and impressive feature which the company has implemented in this new handset. The phone is being touted to be a fully loaded gadget but one which you can acquire without creating a hole in your pocket. Resembling its existing partner, the Redmi Note 3 a lot, but there are many features which make the Redmi Note 4 different and a must buy.
Some unique features which will make heads turn
Redmi Note 4 by Xiaomi is currently the most talked about Smartphone in the industry and especially in the Indian market. Just few features which make this one “the one” are
- The metal body, which is said to have been crafted by making use of 30 different procedures is surely a head turner
- The 2.5D Arc glass design helps the Redmi Note 4 acquire that ace place helping it stand above the crowd of Smartphone built with a common flat screen. The arc design offers a soft and smooth feel on touch.
- To ensure better touch and feel, the Redmi Note 4 has been made using the fine ceramic blasting technology
- The handset is a complete statement in itself with the accurate cutting techniques used in its making.
- The handset runs faster than you can expect and comes with 3 smart working modes helping in transferring status for different applications in a jiffy. The respond time is much better and the operation time is longer.
- The 4100 Big battery is a boon for users who’ve always suffered from low battery signals. The handset passed all the battery tests and left an impressive trail.
- The safety feature has also been looked in this Smartphone as it comes with double isolated system space ensuring better protection of personal information.
- For camera lovers, the phone having the rear 13 megapixel camera comes with face detection, Autofocus with photo filters embedded inside. Decorating pictures turns easier as this one comes with software in 9 styles and 59 art stickers.
- The fingerprint sensor is pretty quick to help in quick phone unlocking and also helps in making online payments quickly and in easily accessing personal files
- The ability to support 128 GB card is another add-on which makes it stand above all its predecessors
- There is a dual sim function embedded where you can use either two sims at the same time or one sim and another SD or TF card
- The BIG screen feature is superb as the 5.5 inch screen uses the advanced screen lightning management technology which can help your phone in adjusting its light according to the environment. It works great even in dim light and during night time.
As per the launch news, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be made available in three variants; first with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage space, the second with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space and the third one with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space.
A little change
Unlike the Redmi Note 3, the Redmi Note 4 boasts a 14nm FinFET Snapdragon 625, which is a step down than the Snapdragon 650 used in its earlier cousin. But this small fabrication has been introduced to ensure better power efficiency and adds an enhanced 25% battery life than the Redmi Note 3. The Snapdragon variant of Redmi Note 4 is a global launch, as no existing model boasts the same.
Where and how to buy
For all those desperate users seeking to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India the phone can currently only be purchased though Mi.com and Flipkart, where the sale will begin on 23rd of January at 12 pm. The phone can be bought in any of the three colors which are dark gray, gold and black.
The final word
The Snapdragon 625 powered Redmi Note 4 by Xiaomi is all loaded to ensure every user a satisfactory experience in terms of design, performance, and battery life and even on the price front. For all those experts who have already reviewed the phone it’s no less than a complete package in itself, bound to offer a smooth experience. The extended storage capacity is another great feature for all those who wish to carry all things on their phone.
So, if a budget phone loaded with impressive features is what you’ve been looking at, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the one to stop for!